Rapture is the only means of entering heaven in this dispensation of grace.
Mid-tribulation and post-tribulation rapture adherents are looking forward to be divinely protected or martyred in order to be raptured. The problem here is tribulation martyrdom is a second chance option to those who miss the rapture of the church.
Church rapture involves the dead and the living in Christ. If a saint is martyred before the rapture of the church it is a privilege and not a rite of passage.
Pre-rapture martyrdom has a prize, the crown of life. All post-church rapture heptad tribulation martyrs will be raptured from the dead. There is no other prize apart from being rapturable as mentioned in the Scriptures for post-church rapture martyrdom.
Tribulation martyrs will be raptured on the last day of grace. Seven years earlier the Holy Spirit would have returned to heaven with all the Hypostatic Chips He brought to earth on the Day of Pentecost.
Tribulation martyrs cannot be implanted with Hypostatic chips while alive in the flesh. They will receive their Hypostatic Chips simultaneous with resurrection from the dead and raptured. They will also experience the following phenomena.
- They cannot be at the atmospheric heaven on the day of church rapture where white stones with engravings on both sides will be distributed.
- They cannot be at the Judgment Seat of Christ where prizes are to be won and hierarchies established.
- They cannot be part of the Priesthood of Christ that will be chosen at the Judgment Seat.
- They will miss the first banquet in the second heaven.
- They will not be part of the marriage of the Lamb in the third heaven, an event that will take place in the presence of the Father and the heavenly host.
- They will not witness the handover of the Scroll to the Lord Jesus Christ in the Throneroom of God.
- They will not be with the Lord when He begins to judge the world by opening 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets and 7 Vials of judgment over a period of seven years.
- They have no mansions in heaven.
- They will go through the Heptad great tribulations, be martyred and raptured to be at the Throneroom of God on the last day of grace.
- They will be raptured in time to be presented to God in the third heaven.
- They will be at the Marriage Supper as guests.
- At the end of the Marriage Supper, they will ride on white horses with Jesus on His return to earth.
- On earth they have no job description unlike church rapture saints but will operate in the similitude of the Nethinim assisting the Wife of Christ to rule the world with a rod of iron.
- They will reside on earth throughout the millennium unlike church rapture saints who will live in heaven and transit to earth to carry out their individual assignments.
All raptured saints including the tribulation martyrs will live in the New Jerusalem to be created after the Battle of Gog and Magog, White Throne Judgment and the creation of a New Heaven and a New Earth.
“Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.” (Rev 20:7-8) Millennial citizens who were not deceived by Satan and his hordes will reside on earth permanently with unlimited access to the New Jerusalem.
“Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.” (Mt 24:44)