“Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7)
Social media is saturated with the call from Christians all over the world to get ready for the airlift of eligible members of the Ekklesia to meet the Lord in the air. Opposition to this clear statement of the Scriptures is rife.
The rapture is an event that has happened only once in history.
9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel,
11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” (NKJV)
That was the first rapture. There are four others that will happen within the last seven years of the dispensation of grace before Jesus returns visibly to the earth to establish His kingdom.
The rapture of dead and living saints. 1 Thes 4:16-17
The rapture of 144,000 Jewish evangelists alive from Jerusalem. Rev 14:1
The resurrection and rapture of Moses and Elijah Jehovah’s two special witnesses. Rev 11:12
The rapture of tribulation martyrs on the last day of grace and just in time to participate as guests at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Rev 7:9
From all indications it would appear that the sons of darkness are aware of these prophecies and are busy hatching plans to thwart the program of God. Unfortunately, many sons of the light are indifferent to end time events. Scoffing is the current mantra.
God who knows the devastating effect that will befall the world once the next rapture takes place has emboldened His servants all over the world to warn of the dangers ahead. Those who have ears to hear will hear and take heed.
Take a look at a sample of what will happen immediately the rapture of the church takes place:
- Millions of rapture-ready Christians will disappear from the surface of the earth.
- Disaster and destruction will visit the world resulting in loss of lives and properties, such as crashing aircrafts and road accidents.
- Doom and gloom will engulf the whole world leading to despair.
- Governments worldwide will be confused, jittery and unsure of what happens next.
- Money will fail as cash is discarded to be replaced with Special Drawing Rights (SDR) digital monetary system, a step away from introduction of the mark of the Beast.
- International trading will be disrupted; the stoppage will continue until the “Man of Peace” appears on the scene.
- The world will be in dire need of a charismatic leader.
- A “man of peace” with Jewish roots will emerge out of the European Union. He will succeed in dousing tension in the Middle East by persuading Israel and her Arab neighbours to sign a peace covenant for seven years. This “man of peace” will become the antichrist three and a half years later.
Before the Day of Pentecost about two thousand years ago, there were no Christians on the earth.
When the rapture of the Ekklesia takes place there will be no Christians left on the earth. The light and salt of the earth will disappear.
The idea of ‘Ekklesia’ was God’s design to replace fallen angels, a third of the host, with human beings. When the number is complete presently that window of salvation will close.
During the tribulation period people will be saved but not as Christians but as martyrs who will be resurrected and raptured on the last day of grace.
From all indications the best option is to be included in the rapture of the Ekklesia as a sleeping or living saint.