Jesus the promised Seed of the woman came to the world about two thousand years ago and voluntarily offered His life to redeem what God lost. As He was about to ascend to heaven where He came from His disciples asked Him: “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” (Acts 1:6 NKJV)
His answer was stunning to His hearers. He said it was not yet time to do that. Something very important had to be done first. “And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.’” (Mk 16:15-16 NKJV)
God’s programme for the world is to take out from Jews and Gentiles a people for His name. This assignment is supposed to be accomplished by the followers of Christ in a period of about two thousand years from the time the commission was given.
Like Nebuchadnezzar’s colossus, the world is drifting from bad to worse and will continue to do so until the Body of Christ the church is fully formed.
Jesus is coming back, not to a peaceful beautiful world, but to a chaotic, disorderly and sin-ridden world.
- Evil is multiplying everywhere.
- Truth is being turned into a lie.
- Justice has been turned upside down.
- Good men are ridiculed; wicked rulers are applauded.
- Murder of the innocent and defenceless is celebrated.
- Life is denigrated.
- The Ten Commandments have been turned upside down.
- Men want to be women; women want to be men.
- Nature is mocked.
- Marriage has become a mockery; you can marry anything – same-sex, animals or even inanimate objects.
- Every day the world is saying it loud and clear that THERE IS NO GOD.
But at the fullness of time Jesus will return as He promised. At that very moment, just as in the days of Noah, the door to the ark of salvation shall be locked.
For the faithful, do not be discouraged. The Lord says “hold fast what you have till I come.” (Rev 2:25 NKJV)
- Political correctness will be on the ascendency.
- More and more people will be sacrificed on the altar of greed, power and sex.
- Numerous destinies will be truncated.
- Abortion, which is child sacrifice to Satan, will increase exponentially.
- Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood will wax stronger and stronger.
- The world will continue to become more and more terrible a place to live in.
- The value of life will diminish.
- Hopelessness will rule the world.
Do not waste your time praying to God to make the world a better place to live in. He won’t. The world has already been condemned. Unbelievers are one leg in the pits of hell. Pull out those willing to be saved from the fires of hades.
- Justice will continue to be sold to the highest bidder.
- Morality will become more and more anachronistic.
- Sexual purity will more and more become the jab of mockers.
- Nature will revolt.
- Cities shall fall.
- Jesus shall return.
When the rubber band snaps or as they say ‘when the come comes to become’ the beasts of the earth will unleash wanton destruction. The ground will be miffed from drinking blood.
John 14:1-4 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” (NKJV)
Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus.
@Collins Enyeribe #rapturewatchersfellowship.org